Saturday, March 6, 2010

Way over do.....

Well we have been home for 2 1/2 weeks and my goal to write about our time there and since we have been home has not happened...but I am making a promise to  myself to try harder and keep this thing updated!
Our first couple weeks home have been AMAZING! It feels weird to say perfect, but it is so close to that. We feel so blessed and lucky that God chose us for these amazing children and so lucky that our boys at home have been no less than wonderful. They have been waiting so long for sisters and I think they are loving the extra entertainment in the house! I cannot write this without mentioning our truely incredible family and friends who have helped us get through everything, the prayers, kind words, visits, clothes, toys and not to mention all of the delicious food! I had lost weight in Ethiopia, but have found it since we have been home! Though I am not complaining one bit because it was so nice to not have to think about what to fix for supper. The firsts for all of the girls have been so fun..automatic sinks, elevators, escalators, hair salons, wal mart, malls, restaurants, bike rides, and many, many more. The surprise and excitement in their face brings us such joy and reminds us once again how lucky we really are.....

No comments:

Post a Comment